Friday, November 22, 2013

Weird sex

I don't even know why I'm calling it weird sex but maybe it's because when we first met in person you figured I'd be totally different then what I was.  Probably even a man trying to be a girl only because that's what you wanted to believe.  You said you couldn't believe how I was still single and trust while I was sitting in your "spaceship" I couldn't see why you would still be either.

I'm the type of girl that loves ass...a phat ass...and trust I noticed that walking around the rite-aid with you.

When we first emailed we knew that all it was ever suppose to be was just sex...but seeing how it was so good the first time we continued to see each other and continued to have sex.  Anyways...once we got back to your place, we just listened to music and you tried to figure out some songs that I kinda knew the title of. 

You told me you were going to the bathroom after trying to put your uniforms together for work in the morning. You definitely was wasting time lol.  Once you came back in from the bathroom I was already in my bra and boy shorts.  I think you were shocked...but a good shocked lol I told you to come to me and I started to kiss you on your neck and things.  You know your lips were the best lips I had in a while...but this was 2 years ago(almost).  You honestly were the best sex I had in a while.  Sucking your dick felt the best, hearing your moans when I put it deep in my throat or sucking on your balls.  Your moans drove me crazy. 

Let's not even talk about the moans you made when I would ride you.  FUCK!!! you made me appreciate sex more than anyone had honestly.  You always wanted to taste me but you know that's something I would never let you do(until I finally let you and it was kool:-).  Yeah good times good stuff...I wanted to be your "ole lady" but I didn't know how to be with you and the whole military thing and never knowing the type of people you hung around when you went out....I pushed you away but I tried to fix it...I could only do so much and with that said it's no reason why now we should even try to be friends.

The night you were drunk and we fucked and you came inside of me and slept in that shyt!!!  And I started to feel weird sometime after.  I knew I wouldn't get pregnant.  But when I asked you how you would feel if it did happen and you told me:  you know I aint ready for anymore kids right now!!!

In other words WTF!!! pretty much and a double HELL NAW...I knew we just wouldn't work.  You're gorgeous weird sex and I love those lips eyes smile and ass weird sex but it is what it is and we are what we are....NOTHING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment