Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Experiment

I named this "experiment" because that's what it is.  It's a time in some females lives where they feel they haven't did anything until they've slept with somebody's female lol.

I love to please that's just want I do.  My personal pleasures come from pleasing others.  Whether with my personality or my mouth, as long as you are happy I am too.

I have never been this type to like getting oral after such and such but I have always always loved giving.  I had never been the kind of girl to go for what she wanted so with this particular situation,
I had to resort to the terrible internet.  So Craigslist I went.  The post simply stated:  I'm looking for a chocolate female to pretty much eat for breakfast lunch or dinner. Just be semi attractive lol

I got a lot of different responses from a lot of different people and at that point I noticed how many people can't read lol.

I eventually ran into this one particular girl of course catching my attention we traded pictures and all through email and she was practically looking to do that same.  She gave me her number and her address and told me to swing by the same day.  I just had to get this experience out the way.

So I arrived and there she was.  She was alright and I mean I ain't the most attractive so it worked out.  She was telling me about how her husband was doing something either deployed or at work of some sort and her son wasn't in the house so that was a plus.  I mean as soon as I got in the house I just wanted to put my tongue all in her no lie lol but we just sat on the couch and filled each other out trying not to be so nervous lol.  After a period of time, she offered to start and if I could've had a shot of somebody's alcohol....baby I would've lol.  So up the stairs we went  and the experiment started.

I noticed that when it comes to female I can be the very aggressive one and with that said I began snatching her fucking clothes off.  Her body was beautiful...it wasn't perfect but It was beautiful in my eyes.  Here breast was amazing and her ass was kinda big.  I just had to feel on her but she wanted me naked as well.  I took my clothes off but left my panties on and began to lick kiss and suck all over her body laying her ass down.  I love breast for some reason and she had no problems with that.  As I'm kissing and licking on her, I began to rub on her clit.  Her moans was sexy as hell.

I could feel she just wanted to get this shyt out the way though...So I started kissing down her body and down to her pussy.  I'm glad it smelled good and whatever lol.  I started my licking her clit and hole.
Trying to get that pussy soaked I started to finger her at the same time.  Her moans were turning me all the way on.  I began to nibble on her pussy/clit and she grabbed my head.  I ain't even gon lie I felt like a dude with the way she was acting.  I guess it was getting good because she started tightening her legs on me lol as I started grabbing on them titties.

Once she was done with whatever...I wiped my mouth and then she wanted to eat me for dinner...let's just say she bought out the toys and I was done lol not in a good way lol

Experiment number one completed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment