Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Second encounter

This is the second experiment in my life that I had with a female and it was the most awkward lol.

So again seeing how I'm not the approaching type person I resorted to the internet to find this second girl.  Same site but this time I responded to her post.  Pretty much stating: I'm interested but I just want to eat your pussy and nothing in return.

She was actually pretty game and she was my type.  I love everything about chocolate skin whether it's a man or a woman.  We exchanged numbers and started texting. She started sending me all these pictures and me to her and she started telling me how sexy and I was and how good she knew I would make her feel.  I don't know where she got that from but whatever I went with it lol.  We were on two different time schedules and I was nervous as hell so I made every excuse not to taste her lol.

Around this time I started messing with this guy and he was amazing.  I made plans to go see him the same night but I told her that I would meet with her before I went to him.  She understood and let me know that her boyfriend was going to be with her and um her roommates as well so we would have to be quiet and discrete which was no problem....UNTIL I GOT THERE lol.

So I get there and she wasn't home yet so I waited...once she got there she let me know the situation and inside I went.  I just wanted to eat her pussy real good and then jet to hang with my sweetie lol at the time.  When I got to her room I got the stupidest shock of them all...I fucking knew her boyfriend....I had sucked his dick in the car about a month or two before meeting her.  But we played it like we didn't know each other but that shyt made me uncomfortable as hell lol.  I didn't even take my clothes off.

I began to take her panties off while he sat on the floor pretending to not be aware of the situation taking place behind him.  and I dove in that shyt...my whole face and tongue. fingering the shyt outta her.  I love the way this particular girl made me feel.  Licking and sucking on her titties she made me aware that she was feeling amazing.  Her befriend then processed onto the bed above her head and she pulled his dick out and began sucking while I was still eating and fingering her pussy.  It was so fucking weird because he would constantly keep staring at me in my eyes as I had a mouth full of her and her of him.  I was to ready to go.   He started playing with her titties and I just kept doing my job down there.  I tried to rush it but it didn't happened lol

As I was fingering and rotating my tongue all in and around her she started pushing me away.  I didn't know why so when she pushed me away I would go back in sucking on her clit and fingering her.  She began to get real tight and then she started squeezing her legs around me.   I was confused lol I didn't know what was going on...she stopped sucking his dick and everything.  She let out this big sigh and smiled.  I was like was that a good thing that just happened and she told me yes....she had just came.  I loved that shyt.


#Iwouldloveforanotheroneofthoseexperiences :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment