Thursday, November 7, 2013

Random Sex

I call it random because all my sex very recently have been just fucking random.  I met this guy online and he was stating that he was in the military and due to leave to afghan real soon however he wanted to get someone pregnant and leave his place to the person he impregnated.

I was very interested because at that point in my life I definitely tried the whole getting pregnant thing. This night was actually amazing because I got to do everything I wanted to do with this man.

When I got to his apartment, nothing was in the house except the sheets and comforter he slept on.  We sat and talked about him and the whole military thing and what he expected out of a woman and everything was everything.  We moved from the living room after a period of time and into what you assume is the bedroom lol I say assume because again nothing was in the whole apartment.  Anyways there we were again talking about his family life growing up so on and so forth.  He was actually pretty kool though but cocky for someone that was semi attractive. 

(eventually)He wanted me to start taking off my clothes simply by stating...why do you have all those clothes on lol.  He started trying to kiss on me but I pushed him away and told him let me do what I want.  I began with a massage.  I love using my hands and I covered every part of his body when I gave him this massage...He told me that I was doing a good job.  I then started to lick on his body.  I told him to turn over so I could do the front and he happily obliged.  I began to lick and suck on his neck, he started to get hard.  I licked my way down.  He was one man that loved for his nipples to be teased and I enjoy that because I love a man that moans as well.  His dick was real hard now...so while his boxers were still on...I traced my tongue and lips up and down his dick.  He was throbbing so I stopped and climbed on top to ride him just a little while my panties were still on.  I know he wanted me so I went back down, pulled his dick out and began sucking.  I love to give head it's crazy.  His moans were so reassuring, I started to deep throat his dick.  I got his dick real wet. He wanted to fuck me.  So I climbed on top again...but this time pulling off my panties and sliding his dick inside of me.  I swear this man and this situation felt too good to be true.  We did like a hundred and one different positions in that room of his.  Last position was me bent over.  He was fucking me so good and then I heard, "ah I'm about to cum!" and all I could say was OK.  He told me that he was going to cum in my pussy and I just didn't care and he let go.  He kept me bent over for a while to let his cum drip down all the way inside me. I then got nervous lol.  but it didn't phase him.  We chilled and then we went back at it again...fucking forever...or felt like anyways.

It went from a massage to me being on my back lol this sex was quite mind blowing with a random stranger.  After he came inside of me one last time.  He told me this was the best sex he's had in a while with a younger girl and that he wanted me to get pregnant.  But guess what...

#neverbeenpregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment