Thursday, November 21, 2013

Head

This is just something I love to do....whether it's a man or a woman...it all gives me the same feeling...ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!

One incident in particular that I wanted to share tonight was with a guy that I met online.  I forget his name and really don't care but he was kind of different to me.

He had told me after having sex that he usually don't deal with black girls and at the very least girls as dark as myself.  So i definitely felt some type of way lol.

Anyhow...He gave me a few pictures of his dick and I was kinda amazed and once I seen that thing in person...I definitely was shocked lol it was long and had some weight to it.  I definitely tried to give it my all and apparently I did a damn good job because he told me so.

I always get the same comments about my sex but I always think it's so bad.
>my pussy so tight and/or my head is great< blah blah blah

I deep throat his dick a few times...jacked and sucked at the same time...went back to throating it to licking sucking the tip....I can actually say I had fun with his dick.  And to fuck him and make him cum and then get him hard all over again...

Yes I can say that was amazing lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment