Thursday, November 7, 2013

Military first

I went with military first only because I don't like this guys name lol I know a bit childish.

Anyhow I picked talking about him because I met this guy very normal.  We went to school
together.  He was in my computer class and I felt like he was fucking gorgeous...yeah that's right just "fucking" gorgeous lol.  Anyways, I told y'all I'm not the approaching type but sometimes you just got to step out your boundaries.

Him and I talked for a while and had sex a few times but I just wanted to talk about one thing in general about him.

He had the sexiest lips and I knew if we kissed it would be just perfect.  When we finally did I was in lust.  Anyhow he was quite amazing with that mouth in general.  He made me appreciate oral sex in all the aspects.  He gave me willing head all the fucking time.  He made my body shake with that tongue and those lips(yes gawd).  I definitely lust for him.

One night in general he had came up from north Carolina to visit his son aka to play husband from what I was told.  Later that night he ended up getting this hotel room and his dad was with him.  So awkward lol but he didn't go to the room with us.  This military first made my body feel like heaven, whatever that feels like lol.  He laid me back on the bed and got me wet, he nibbled on my clit by folding his lips over his teeth and biting gently...he was fucking good.  He'd dip his tongue into my pussy and kiss my pussy like he was kissing my lips.  He made love with his mouth and I never not
let him eat my pussy.  He was amazing.

So every time I tell people I don't like getting head I can't say I never in life loved it because I did, it's just now I don't..but I'd probably enjoy all over again if he came back lol

No comments:

Post a Comment