Wednesday, November 6, 2013

REESE

So the reason I named this Reese is because of course this is the guy I lost my virginity to.


It was an amazing night but crazy.  I went to his place and we chilled out for the most part.
His family was there but they didn't care that I was there with him.  We couldn't go to his room but I guess that didn't stop him from wanting me lol.  I was about 15 and he of course was only 16 or 17 I believe.  I had known "reese" for a while so I felt comfortable enough with him putting me in this type of situation.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room and we were watching room 1407 I believe that is what the movie is called.  For some reason I don't know lol but the more into the movie we got a cover came from nowhere,  I think I was cold lol.  Anyways I was laying up against him while his grandmother and aunt were sitting in the kitchen and he put the cover over top of us.  Next thing I know he started to slide his fingers into my panties.  At the time I felt like I was ready so I continued to let him dive.  He started fingering me so good that I began to moan and he put his other hand over my mouth because as a reminder, his grandmother and aunt were in the kitchen lol.  But he continued to finger me and I had to bite my lip.

So he stopped and told me to follow him.  I knew what was to come but I wasn't sure if I was ready for that part yet.  But I followed him of course.  The night was amazing...the temperature was just the right temp with the wind blowing and all.  I followed him around the the backside of the house and there sat the AC unit of the house and in close distance was the kitchen that again his grandmother and aunt sat in lol.

He began to finger me again while standing up and kissing me.  He knew how to make me feel too good.  I didn't know how to feel about the situation so I went with it.  While standing up and kissing he asked me did I want to do this. This being "it" and I shook my head yes.  I figured if him fingering me felt oh so delicious, then I assumed him fucking me would too right....WRONG lol.  I quickly slid my pants down and sat on top of the AC unit.  He asked me one last time was I sure and I said yes...he bought himself closer and slid inside of me so quickly that it took my breath away quick.  I almost screamed but before I could even do that much....he practically suffocated me lol he put his hand over my mouth because we were right outside the kitchen as mentioned.  I tried grabbing for the door but he wouldn't let me do that even.  The pain was unbearable I started to shake really badly and cry.  He claim he got nervous and so he stopped lol.

Yeah my first time....very remember-able but horrible lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment