Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ms. Mac

I can't lie I do find myself attracted to beautiful women...I mean what person doesn't.
and when I met this girl I was impatient.

I met her just like I did the other girls. She posted saying that she wanted another encounter.
She was telling me how the first wasn't good at all and that she wanted to try one last time because she knows everyone can't be that bad.  She also said she wanted someone older and with more experience but I let her know that just because you're older doesn't mean you know how to do everything.  She was older than me of course but she was beautiful and chocolate and those lips of her was anything but.

We texted for a while and I just knew it would never happened but with time and patience, we finally made it happen.  She told me she was in the area and wanted to meet up.  I was nervous as always but I told her OK kool I wasn't doing anything and that would be just fine.  We met up at panera bread talked and ate.  She seemed to be really kool.  She was telling about a guy friend of hers that was gonna come see her that night and she was gonna go get a hotel room.  I definitely wasn't trying to hear all of that but she told me that if I wanted to come before he did it wouldn't be a problem.  I wanted to turn that down but I wanted to eat her so bad.  So walking to the car she told me where she'd be and I told her I'd get there.

So finally getting to the room it was nice and we sat some more and talked some more and she then began to tell me in detail what happened with this first encounter of hers.  She asked me why I didn't like getting head or whatever and I began to let her know it just wasn't my thing anymore.  She began to prepare herself.  She came out of the bathroom and laid underneath the covers in all purple.

I climbed on the bed and asked her was she ready....and she was just like she guess lol.  I pulled the covers back and began to kiss her. Those lips were so soft and her body was just so brown.  She took her bra off and I mean she was fucking yummy looking.  She threw some negatives out but hey kids make your body so who cares...she was beautiful.  I began to kiss suck and lick her breasts and rubbed on her pussy.  You could just feel the heat from that shit.  I had completely wished I was a dude because I definitely would've fucked the shit out of her.  I then started kissing down her body and licking in between her thighs, I know she wanted to start.  So I pulled her panties to the side and licked her pussy.  Yep that shit got wet quick.  I put two fingers in her pussy at first just teasing her and her fucking moans was a turn on.  I pulled her purple panties off and went to work with my mouth.  Sucking licking sticking rubbing rotating on and on I went.  Grabbing her titties licking her neck sucking the fuck out of her pussy.  I wanted her to cum at least once while I was there and I didn't give a fuck about that nigga she had coming later.

I sucked that clit and fingered her pussy while she kept moaning, "yes right there" I definitely didn't want to fuck it up so I listened.  She's like mmmmm yeah but she never told me if she was going to cum or not.  But eventually I felt her pussy get real tight and her legs started to quiver.  Now I know females because of course I'm one and I know that bitches can fake shit real well.  But that pussy got extra wet on my hands and she let out this delicious ass moan and it was all over.

She told me that she was satisfied but I told her, "I know ya dude coming so he can finish what I didn't if I didn't.'' she laughed and said she was good but women lie so I shrugged it off.  I definitely got me some penis that night lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment