Wednesday, November 6, 2013

TONY

Now the significance to this name is because he is the FIRST man that made me cry in a good way while ending sex lol that's funny how I put that.

So "Tony" was to be a man that was there whenever I needed him no matter what it was.  We were so much a like that we couldn't stand each other believe it or not.  He was older than me so you could say friends with benefits or sugar daddy but trust he definitely was not that lol.

I slept with him before but this particular day was just mind blowing.

He's this type of guy that likes to talk shit while fucking...pulling hair slapping ass etc.  Yeah that's my type of stuff too but anyways this day was just different from the others.  Now I had never had an "orgasm" I guess that's what you people call it lol and I had never "squirted" so of course I was amazed.

This day was just like any regular day, I got there early in the morning after he got home from a late night of work.  We kinda just finished arguing with each other about some nonsense and no one cares lol.  I walked in and up the stairs while he smacked my ass while in my purple shirt and spongebob shorts to the bedroom we went.  We never really kissed and he was the "rip your clothes off" type so my clothes were off quickly.  A thousand and one positions later bent over I was.  It was just regular sex just like any other day until he started smacking my ass pulling my hair and going in deeper.  I knew we were getting into each other.

Next he flipped me over, so on my back I laid and deeper he drove himself into me.  "What's my name bitch" is what he'd ask me and "Tony" is all I could say.  and again he asked and again I would scream "Tony" he's like is it good to you and I'm like yesss!!!!! and the deeper he got I could feel me wanting to cum but I just didn't know how.  So one more time he's like...do you like it bitch

YESSS...so what's my name??? "AHHH  TONYYYYY" and next thing you know while I'm moaning tony we could both hear the condom break.  He wanted to pull out and I'm too glad he didn't because again simultaneously when I moaned tony and the condom broke he stroked like twice and I exploded...when I say I squirted this man said, "yesss cum on this dick girl" and then he pulled out...it came out of me like a faucet lol it was beautiful...the feeling I mean.

It made him a little cocky though lol

No comments:

Post a Comment