Sunday, November 10, 2013

Unprotected

Once we got use to each others company, I guess you could say our feelings started to become real.
Starts with a C and ends with a S and I started to go out more.... movies dinners grocery shopping the mall every and anything with each other... You could definitely say we were technically dating but to him we weren't.
I came to his place just like every night and we watched TV together in his room.   I don't even remember this particular night and its details but of course that night we were about to fuck. We were kissing and all and he went to reach for that condom.
He began to put it on but I snatched it and threw it.  I'm so glad we were on the same page and ready to take it to that level because I was so Horny and wet that when he slid his dick in I knew he felt great.  The back and forth motion of him all inside of me. I never wanted to let this man go.
And once we began to be unprotected he never let one drop of cum escape my body.  The first time he asked me were I wanted him to cum and of course I moaned,  "inside me".  And that's what he did and all he ever did. I wanted him to eventually get me pregnant.  He knew my body so well.
After a few months my body started feeling weird but it was nothing and glad it was nothing because after a whole 6 and a half months of us being together every day.... To find out this man was married....I could've murdered him smh.
#stillnotpregnant
He always reminded me that he still loves me and wanted me to have his child even though he's still married.  LOSER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment