Thursday, November 7, 2013

Threesomes are awful

I have never been the type to share so when I did this particular threesome about 5 years ago.  I didn't know what to expect.

I don't remember how I met these guys but I'm sure it was somewhere online.  The first guy tried and tried to meet me but I just wasn't having it but then this second guy came from out of nowhere but I thought he was a little cute so I gave him a chance.  I learned from then you can't be too careful with who you associate yourself with.  He told me he'd come get me from work and go back to the crib or whatever.  I was OK with that and when He came we walked back to the car and once I got in, the guy driving I noticed right away.  I'm sure they both knew and definitely wasn't going to say a word to me.  But now I definitely was uncomfortable.

So once back at the the guy driving house, in the room we went.  Laying on the bed watching one play the game...I was just bored.  But then the other came in the room and started to play music.  I just didn't want to be involved at all but wasn't driving at the time.  The guy that initiated this meet and greet left again and left me in the room with the guy that drove.  He pulled his dick out and I knew exactly where this was heading.  His dick was fucking huge.  My pussy ain't deep and it ain't wide at all so I knew this would be painful especially if I could barely even get it in my mouth.  So I'm sucking sucking sucking and the other guy walks in.  He began to slide the condom on and I was kinda already bent over so he inserted himself from behind and began to fuck me.  He's dick was hard as hell and big as well because it was just hurting.  To me this shit felt like rape but to any normal optimistic person, this was just you're normal ole' threesome with two dudes and one girl.

Long story short...I didn't like it one bit and was too ready to go.  I realized from that point on...I'm just not the sharing type.

No comments:

Post a Comment