Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kissing you....imagination

I can imagine us having this unbreakable desire for one another.
I can feel the tension between us every time we're near each other.
I know what that first night was like when I started kissing you......

It started something like I came over with whatever your heart desired.
I waltzed in with my sexy lace black high heels.  Yeah I know kinda typical
but I know this night is sexy so what else can you expect.

As you set down on the couch I climbed on top of you and there I started kissing you.
That kiss was the most explosive feeling I ever felt in my entire life.  Good Lord (smh)
It was the slowest most sensual kiss and it was over so fast and when my eyes opened and
you looked so piercingly into my eyes (babe *exaggerated*) lol and then again the kissing
started.  Damn!!!

And then I could feel you growing between my legs and being that I had those Victoria Secrets
on I could feel you touching my lips and not with your hands. I began to ride you slowly while you began to suck on my neck.  As your tongue and lips traced my chin and then neck...The hotter
my body got.  I wanted you more and more the later the day got.

I slowly got from off top of you and took you by the hand and led it to the bedroom. As we walked to the room you start pulling off the shirt.  And that body was everything I could ever think of.  But as you walked I looked back and seen everything that was awaiting me.  Yes! I started to get excited and my mouth started getting very wet.  You grabbed my arm as we entered the threshold and pulled me
closer to you and started biting on my neck.  You know I love this shit.  I wanted to submit to you
right then.

I stopped you and looked in your eyes kissed those thick juicy chocolate lips of yours then traced
my kisses down your body.  Using my tongue when I could, attempting to make you feel
better than you ever have in your lifetime.  Near us this beautiful bed but the floor is overpowering
the feelings of comfort.  On my knees and I submit.

Devouring your manhood down my throat.  I heard the best moan I have ever heard.  I unwrapped my lips quickly and placed you in my hands.   Now massaging your manhood I looked up at you.  I asked you are you OK  and then you grabbed the back of my neck drawing me closer to you.  First I
spit to get it nice and wet making it easier to fit all 9 inches down my throat.  I wanted to love you with my mouth.

The back and forth motions...the spitting and slurping...the tonguing and deep throating.
Your eyes rolling your hand getting tighter around my hair pulling on it cause it feels so go.
The harder and harder you got I knew you wanted to have me.  So you then stopped me.  Picked me
up off my knees and slowly walked me to the bed.  You laid me down so gently.  You made me
feel so wanted.  You looked down at me while over top of me and kissed me.

Slowly kissing down my neck down to my breast.  You pulled my bra down to lick on my nipple and nipple ring.  Then moving to the next.  Having you between my legs was all I could ever ask for.  Everything else was only up to you.  You touched my body to softly and then placed your fingers
on my *yours*.  Every part of my body was *yours*.  Like I did for you....You submitted to me.

Kissing down my stomach and down to my thighs....you liked to tease me.  You stood before me like a dark knight ready to approach, and slid me closer to you.  As you got down on your knees in front of me...ripping my panties off...You placed my legs on your shoulders.  Going in...you went in with determination and I loved it.  Your tongue felt so warm and there you tasted my body...all of it.

In and out your tongue went....gently sucking on my clitoris, the moans filled the air.  That bedroom
was no longer existing.  I  still felt like I was all yours.  You could do anything you wanted to do right then.  You dominated my body and I am a willing participant.

You killed my pussy without even placed *yours* inside *mine*.  You placed my hand on your head...wanting me to pull you closer...But I couldn't make you do what you were already doing.  So you decided for a change of view.  You slid your tongue from inside me laid on the bed and said, "come sit on daddy's face baby!"  I happily obliged.  Still having had those heels on, I quickly took them off.

I slowly placed my lips on your lips and you kissed me so sweetly.  Reaching for my breast, I took my lace black bra off for you daddy and then you placed your strong soft warm hands on my breast, squeezing and massaging me, making your queen feel just amazing.

You placed your hands on my waist moving my body back and forth all over your face.  That tongue was nothing to mess with and I never would have thought.(smh)

You finally moved me off of you bending me over so quick.  You arched my back, grabbed my hair and asked, "are you ready for me?''  I couldn't say I wasn't because you tasted so good of course I had to know how you felt.  So I spoke, "yes!" so exhausted like.

So you laughed, stroked it for a sec and slapped my ass with your dick letting me know...here it comes.  As you slipped the tip in, I flinch.  And you just kinda giggled because that arch you once had turned into a hunch.

With those strong magical hands, you placed one hand on the arch of my back and the other you used to grab the back of my neck.  Slowly sliding into me.  I was so wet so it wasn't difficult but rather pleasing for you.  You were half way in when you spoke, "you are so tight and sweet."  Making my body quiver...I couldn't say anything so I just said, mm-hmm.

Deep in it you were moaning like my pussy was the best thing you ever felt.  It was simultaneous then love in the air that is.  My face deep down in the pillows now biting the pillows because you are just so big the pressure is incredible.  You grab my hair pulling me up straight.  You fucking me from behind now grabbing my throat biting my earlobe...licking my neck.  You know all I could ever want is you. Beating it up I gave up.

So you pushed me down flipped me over kissed my lower lips and then spit on your dick.  Before sticking it in, you smack my lips a few times with the tip.  Spreading my legs wide apart you slid into me.  The moans again filled the room.

Never asking me if I was done or if I cared for more...you fucking me and I know you wanted to bust.  I could feel the veins popping out more and more.  It began to feel a little uncomfortable but for you I knew it meant more than anything.  You spit on my pussy getting it wetter and your moans did indeed turn me on...you placed your hands around my throat real tight slamming yourself inside of me.  Close to blacking out I just gave in.

The closer you got to cumming you never asked me where I wanted it but I was just fine with that...Because I'm here for you baby.

Of course I came awhile back so I been stopped worrying about me.

I began to feel something warm inside of me.  and the
sound of finally releasing filled my right ear.

It was over and Then I awoke to only
that being my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment