Monday, February 14, 2022

Hookah...Alcohol...HER

 H.E.R. smh you will get me in trouble every time.


A lot of people get weirded about meeting people through dating apps, but I say at least you can block them unlike meeting them in person lol.  Anyhow, he said, "if you come over, I will cook and we can have a drink."  What, ladies, cook? Yes, count me in. Now I am nosy when it comes to anyone cooking cause it's not me, let's just say H.E.B. is the goat and this guy was an oven master (smh lol). 

As we sat down and watched black box I believe it was, he asked me what would I like to drink?! I told him, "I'm drinking whatever you drink, I'm getting as drunk as you, and if you not getting drunk I'm not either. I'm matching your energy!"  He nodded and started pouring it up. Everything was feeling really good. When I say that I mean the night and energy of it all. After we ate he asked if I smoked hookah. If you've read any of my blogs the last time was back when I met Zaddy! Anyhow, I said sure why not and just asked he ain't put nothing in it that I wasn't sure about. He is a goofball lol talking about it ain't nothing but THC lol. Whelp the night really begins.

We finish watching the movie and I'm just devouring him with my eyes but only massaging his shoulders. He asked me what I wanted to do next and I just said, "let's dance!" Boom first song: Boosie Nasty (eye roll). We were grinding and laughing and whatever it was cool. And then H.E.R. Damage (ugh)! Now we started slow dancing facing each other. We are just talking and staring into each other eyes and literally the next thing I know we are kissing. His thick pink lips all over mine. How drunk was I when I'm announcing I'm not trying to have sex? (Can I get hella eye rolls please). I said, "I'm not trying to have sex but I will suck it." Lordy, Danni shut the fuck up. I'm on my knees blowing, sucking, slurping, gagging. And before I know it we are on the floor in the living room...



Man should I even finish this smh it was a great night!!!!!

1 comment: