Monday, January 20, 2020

starts with a C ends with a S

I took a while to write about this particular person because this is one of the very few people I had that amazing chemistry with.
I met him off of Craigslist believe or not and I guess for him it was suppose to be just someone to talk to but that turned up to not be all at the end of the day. 
When we first had sex, it definitely was planned lol I asked him could we have sex and he said sure.  I picked him up from the airport that night and we stopped to get him something to eat and then back to his place at the time.  It began to get later and later and of course I was nervous.  He started kissing me and taking my clothes off and his body felt so warm and good on me. Once he got my clothes off he stood up and started taking his clothes off.  When I say his body was gorgeous and his ass was so phat....I could've died laying there lol.  He put the condom on and climbed back on the bed.  I saw his dick but I wasn't ready for what it felt like.  When he slid inside of me he was so hard that I felt like he was digging my insides....it was a lot to handle.  I kinda didn't even want it anymore lol.   I loved having sex with him after the first night of sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment