Sunday, December 29, 2019

Drunken Nights 1

Do you remember?

Cause I barely do.  It normally happens this way.  I love to drink but I'm more into the wine setting.  I'm a lightweight so it doesn't take much to get me "drunk".  I liked this feeling, didn't you?

As our weekends usually began, if we were on good terms.  We would go to the liquor store if I already didn't buy something or if you didn't already bring something.  We'd watch a movie and vibe with each other.  You were the kind of guy to always wait for me to make the move.

So, I started kissing your neck.  I climbed on top of you and kissed you more.  I started unbuckling your belt so I could suck on your dick. While on top of you I leaned down to take you into my mouth.  Your head went back and you let out your sound of relief.  Not because you were finished but maybe because I finally gave you some action.  I then slid my underwear off and slid you inside of me moving the couch back and forth, back and forth.  I wanted more of you.

I got from off top of you and I wanted you right then, I took the closes blanket and put it on the floor so that it wouldn't be so bad on the knees. I slid the table out of the way and got on all fours and waited for you to take me.  You fumbled getting them pants off but you gave me what I desired.  I was just wet for you and you slid it right back in.  Could you deny my moans? You kept going deeper, roughly putting all those inches in me.  I loved it.  I loved you!

Do you remember how I got the scar on my knee? Yep, that was us! That blanket didn't help for shyt. My knees hurt so I know yours had to.  But, I wasn't going to tell you to stop.  You laid on top of me flattening us out.  I turned my head up so that I could give you deep kisses.  I mean I wanted your spit.  You held the side of my face so that the kisses were properly reciprocated. I teared up!  I started saying, "I love you, I love you so much. You make me feel so good.  I know we haven't been good to each other but I can't be without you!" You said you loved me too.  I pushed up so that we could get up.  I took the blanket, put it on the couch. Grabbed you by the hand and "lights off" in the room we went.  I started taking the rest of my clothes off.

Do you remember the rest?  Cause I blacked out, I don't remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment