Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Can you make me cum?

So are you telling me that all you had to do was treat me nice, get me drunk and relaxed off hookah?

Yeah I guess that's all it took.  I guess from the first time we had sex it was bound to happen this way right?

I was so drunk that the only thing on my mind was sucking your soul from your body.  Asking you why did you still have those shorts on you nonchalantly responded with because I was waiting for you to take them off.  So I smirked and pulled you close.  Sitting on the couch, I grab your shorts and pulled them down.  To my surprise and just the exact way I like it, no boxers on.  You wait for me to get it hard. So I gladly take a mouthful of you.  I love it! At the back of my throat.  To the tip of my tongue.  You are my everything.  I'm twisting and jerking your dick all at the same time as getting it wet with my spit. 

I guess you felt like you couldn't take it anymore when you picked me up and let me wrap my legs around you.  You walked over to the bed and laid me down.  You began disrobing me and as soon as my naked body was freed, you warm my pussy up with your mouth quickly.  I tried to run away but you just weren't having it.  Grabbing my legs and pushing them into my chest.  Making it even harder to move, I had to take the tongue lashing.  It was so intense is the only word for the description.

The deal was that this sex would last longer than our first time but I didn't believe it would.  Contrary to belief you mastered just that. After I tapped your shoulders and push your head. My signals justified I couldn't take anymore.  It was marvelous, I just didn't know it stimulated me the way it had.

I slid up closer the head of the bed and bent over.  You are taking me the best way you are but it wasn't really doing anything for me so I don't know if you are liking it any.  It was like you were pounding my tightness away or maybe you were pounding so hard that it made me tighter maybe even drier.  I can't deny that I just enjoyed doing this with you. 

You proceeded to let me turn over.  I laid on my back and you then inserted yourself into me that way spitting on this pussy before diving it. Yeah you were talking that good shit.  Nothing to crazy but just confirming if the speed and time was to my liking.  But my mouth was so dry from all the moaning that all I could do was node my head.  I lifted my legs up bringing this closer to my head and it got you deeper inside me.  I could tell you liked it because the moan was undoubtedly the best sounding thing I ever heard.  You shit talked me until I think you knew I was good and ready.

You asked, how does that/it feel.  I was able to gain some water in my mouth and said it feels like I'm about to bust/burst.  And you never changed that angle speed nor care.  You hit that spot consistently until my dam broke.  I flooded.  I could feel my inner tightening up around you, me squirting massively, and my body as a whole just tensing up.  You slow stroked all through me cumming. 

Soon as my episode was over.  I was done.  But I knew I couldn't have my cake and eat it too.  I most definitely had to share it with you.  I cared about you.  I did get drained though, almost just laid there and asked you to hurry and cum.  I knew it felt rushed but you fucked me up.  That night was miraculous.

Zaddy Dick๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹



No comments:

Post a Comment