Sunday, January 19, 2014

That night

You asked me to stay With you I told you I had drill in the morning and I got there so late I definitely didn't get any sleep.

This night reminded me of the night me and ol' dude use to have.   So finally making it there all you wanted to do was cuddle and talk but I just wanted to cuddle and fall asleep.  We watched a few movies laughed and dosed off.  You woke up and shook me if I'm correct telling me to talk to you.   You knew I was tired and had drill and insisted on keeping me awake lol. You were telling me how you felt and about your family and son and bad encounters with females and blah blah blah.

I don't remember how we began to talk about sex but question that lead to this story was: do you prefer short and fat or long and skinny.   Halfway sleep having this conversation, I had to think hard about it and said I would rather have short and fat... You laugh and as soon as that decision was made you said oh OK. You started asking me about spots and where mines were and touching me. You started licking me and kissing my body and when you halfway sleep anything would feel good... You started taking off my clothes... Long story short.... You placed your penis in my pussy and when I felt it I was in shock because it really was fat.... Can't lie your dick felt amazing even though it was short... You had my pussy sore that night lol.

Afterward I fell asleep and so did you....it was getting closer and closer to wake up and you woke up before me.  My Alarm wasn't the alarm on my phone but you force your dick inside of my tight sore pussy.  It's nothing better than that kinda sex.  You made me feel amazing that night.   It sucks it ended the way it did but I guess everything for a reason right.   I won't mind having that night again with you though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment